Baia di Punta Rossa
Baia di Punta Rossa is located along the south coast of the Gargano promontory. This is a small beach easily accessible. Once you reach the place you will find a parking just before the beach. You can then reach the beach on foot.
It is an unspoiled area and it offer services.
Baia di Punta Rossa can be reached from the SS89 Garganica.
- Customer reviews: 3.2 3.2 star (110 reviews)
- Type of coast: 20% sand - 80% reefs
- Services: yes
- Facilities for the disabled: access difficult
- City hall: Monte Sant'Angelo
- Coordinates Lat-Long: 41.678227, 16.035430 (41°39'40''N 15°59'18''E)
Please try again alter
Tourist office of Monte Sant'Angelo
+39 0884 562062
c/o Castello - Via Roberto il Guiscardo
No email found