Cala San Giovanni
The beach of Cala San Giovanni is located north of the Abbey of San Vito. It is a sandy beach with a lido that offers rental services such as chairs, sun umbrellas and showers.
To get there take via San Vito from Polignano a mare, going north. Cala San Giovanni is just after Cala San Vito.
- Customer reviews: 2.5 2.5 star (67 reviews)
- Type of coast: 40% sand - 60% low cliffs
- Services: yes
- Facilities for the disabled: Access and services for disabled available
- City hall: Polignano a mare
- Coordinates Lat-Long: 41.017888, 17.186911 (41° 1' 4.3''N 17° 11' 12.8''E)
Please try again alter
Tourist office of Polignano a mare
+39 080 4252336
Via Martini dei Dogali, 2
No email found