Acquasala is a typical Apulian dish. Very tasty, simple to make and especially enjoyable during hot summers after a long day at the beach.
- 300 g frise
- 60 g extra virgin olive oil
- 60 g onions
- 120 g cherry tomatoes
- Break up the frise in small pieces and lightly moisten them with water.
- Wash the tomatoes, cut in half, rub lightly on the pieces of frise and put in a bowl
- Cut the onions and add oregano.
- Stir this mixture with the frise and sprinkle with olive oil.
- Let it sit a few minutes before serving.
Try again alter
Mediterranean cuisine. Recipes from Puglia
Simple, quick and healthy recipes from the Mediterranean cuisine of the Puglia region of Italy. All recipes with full screen photos to guide and facilitate each stage of the preparation. Buy now and by just updating the book get new added recipes for free.