Almonds sweets (Dolcetti di mandorle)
Almonds sweets (dolcetti di mandorle) are delicious cookies in the shape of small balls and made with a mixture of butter, sugar, flour, eggs and almonds.
- 200 g flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- Almond flavouring
- 100 g butter
- 2 eggs
- Some grated lemon peel
- 200 g peeled almonds
- Put in a bowl butter, sugar and mix well.
- Add egg yolks and mix well.
- Add a bit at a time flour, then yeast, lemon zest and flavour of almonds and mix until dough is smooth.
- Shape into small balls of 2 cm diameter.
- Whip the egg whites and mix with the small balls.
- Arrange the mixture into a baking dish and put an almond on each of the balls.
- Bake at 160 degrees for 20 minutes.
Try again alter
Mediterranean cuisine. Recipes from Puglia
Simple, quick and healthy recipes from the Mediterranean cuisine of the Puglia region of Italy. All recipes with full screen photos to guide and facilitate each stage of the preparation. Buy now and by just updating the book get new added recipes for free.