Broccoli with black olives
In this recipe, widely used in the Apulian cuisine, broccoli are mixed with black olives and the local pecorino cheese. The result is a very tasty dish, simple and quick to make.
- 750 g broccoli
- 6 table spoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 80 g pitted black olives
- 1/2 glass of dry white wine
- 40 g grated pecorino cheese
- Cut the broccoli preserving the most tender part and rinse.
- Steam them for 3 or 4 minutes and pour them into a saucepan.
- Add the olive oil, olives, wine and chilli. Add salt and cook over low heat for about 10 minutes.
- Add the grated pecorino cheese and stir for another two minutes.
Try again alter
Mediterranean cuisine. Recipes from Puglia
Simple, quick and healthy recipes from the Mediterranean cuisine of the Puglia region of Italy. All recipes with full screen photos to guide and facilitate each stage of the preparation. Buy now and by just updating the book get new added recipes for free.