Ditali pasta with turnip greens
The Ditali pasta with turnip greens is a variation of the other typical Apulian recipe made with orecchiette pasta. Both kind of pasta can be used for this easy and tasty dish.
- 300 g ditali pasta
- 300 g turnip greens
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil
- 50 g seasoned ricotta cheese
- 2 anchovy fillets
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Clean, cut and wash the turnip greens.
- Bring to boil plenty of salted water and pour the ditali. After a few minutes add the turnip greens.
- Put some olive oil in a pan, add the chopped garlic and the chopped anchovy fillets and cook at a moderate temperature until the anchovies dissolve.
- Drain the pasta with the turnip greens and pour into the pan with the dressing and stir to mix well.
- Serve adding grated seasoned ricotta cheese and pepper.
Try again alter
Mediterranean cuisine. Recipes from Puglia
Simple, quick and healthy recipes from the Mediterranean cuisine of the Puglia region of Italy. All recipes with full screen photos to guide and facilitate each stage of the preparation. Buy now and by just updating the book get new added recipes for free.