Orecchiette with braciole tomato sauce
Braciole are kind of rolls (slices of veal) stuffed with pancetta and pecorino cheese. They are cooked together with tomato sauce and mixed with the orecchiette pasta.
- 400 g veal slices
- 300 g orecchiette pasta
- 330 g tomato sauce
- 20 g pancetta
- 80 g pecorino cheese
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion
- 1 glass white wine
- 1 clove garlic
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Cut the pancetta into strips and the pecorino cheese into small pieces.
- Spread the slices of meat and lay on some strips of pancetta, a few pieces of pecorino cheese, some parsley, a bit of garlic, salt and pepper.
- Roll up the steak to form a roll and close it well with kitchen twine.
- Cook the sliced onion with olive oil and then add the rolls.
- Once golden moisten with the wine and let it evaporate.
- Add tomato sauce and simmer over low heat until the sauce will be thickened.
- Cook the pasta in plenty of salted water. Drain and toss with the sauce of the braciole.
- Serve adding grated cheese.
Try again alter
Mediterranean cuisine. Recipes from Puglia
Simple, quick and healthy recipes from the Mediterranean cuisine of the Puglia region of Italy. All recipes with full screen photos to guide and facilitate each stage of the preparation. Buy now and by just updating the book get new added recipes for free.