Potato pizza is softer than a regular pizza. It can be seasoned with anything you like, just like a regular pizza. For this version of the recipe we are going to make it with tomatoes, mozzarella and anchovies.
- 500 g potatoes
- 100 g flour
- 30 g butter
- 1 egg
- 2 mozzarellas
- 4-5 tomatoes
- 4-5 anchovy fillets in olive oil
- 100 g extra virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Boil the potatoes. Once ready peel and mash them.
- Put the mashed potatoes in a large bowl and add flour, butter, egg and work the mixture well.
- Grease a baking pan with some olive oil and spread the mixture well.
- Cover with the mozzarella, anchovies and peeled chopped tomatoes.
- Add salt, pepper, a drizzle of olive oil and some oregano.
- Bake at 200 degree for 30 minutes.
- Let it cool down a bit before serving.
Try again alter
Mediterranean cuisine. Recipes from Puglia
Simple, quick and healthy recipes from the Mediterranean cuisine of the Puglia region of Italy. All recipes with full screen photos to guide and facilitate each stage of the preparation. Buy now and by just updating the book get new added recipes for free.