Spaghetti with tomato and tuna sauce
This simple and tasty recipe can be prepared in just 10 minutes. We use here the tuna in oil and dry spaghetti, if you want a more delicious flavour, use fresh tuna and prepare yourself the spaghetti.
- 350 g spaghetti
- 200 g tuna in oil
- 300 g chopped tomatoes
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a large pan put olive oil, garlic, tuna, tomatoes and cook for a few minutes.
- Cook pasta in salted water and drain al dente.
- Mix pasta to the sauce and saute' for few minutes.
- Add pepper, chopped parsley and serve.
Try again alter
Mediterranean cuisine. Recipes from Puglia
Simple, quick and healthy recipes from the Mediterranean cuisine of the Puglia region of Italy. All recipes with full screen photos to guide and facilitate each stage of the preparation. Buy now and by just updating the book get new added recipes for free.