Castrignano del Capo
The territory of Castrignano del Capo, located south of the Salento area, near Santa Maria di Leuca, was already inhabited during the Bronze Age. Its historic centre, locally called 'Borgo Terra', has Medieval origins.
An interesting building that should be seen in Castrignano del Capo is the Mother Church, built in 1747, with a nicely decorated portal and two side niches with statues.
Nearby Castrignano del Capo there is Salignano, with an imposing watch tower built in 1550, and Giuliano where the remains of a castle built in XVI century can be seen.
Castrignano del Capo tourist information
+39 0833 758 161
Lungomare Cristoforo Colombo, 53 - Santa Maria di Leuca
Towns in Puglia