PugliaA place to discover and enjoy

Castel del Monte - Nero di Troia Riserva

Castel del Monte - Nero di Troia Riserva

 

DOCG - Designation of Controlled and Guaranteed Origin

Place of Origin

Castel del Monte

 

The production areas of the Castel del Monte Nero di Troia Riserva DOCG (Controlled and Guaranteed Denomination of Origin) include the territories of the towns of Andria, Corato, Trani, Ruvo di Puglia, Bitonto, Palo del Colle and Toritto.

Castel del Monte Nero di Troia Riserva is a red wine made with at least 90% of Nero di Troia grapes. The remaining 10% must come from non-aromatic black grapes produced in the same areas.

This wine is aged at least two years, of which, at least one, in wooden casks.

Main grape varieties used to make Castel del Monte - Nero di Troia Riserva DOCG:

 

Castel del Monte Nero di Troia Riserva is a wine with a delicate aroma and full-bodied and balanced flavour.

Castel del Monte Nero di Troia Riserva is served at a temperature between 18 and 20 degrees.

Pairing

Castel del Monte Nero di Troia Riserva pairs well with grilled meat, seasoned cheese and dishes with meat sauce.