Cala Incina is the only interesting beach on the south side of Polignano. It is a natural area of particular beauty with a defensive tower. The beach is small but sandy and surrounded by high cliffs.
To get there take via Pompeo Sarnelli, from Polignano a Mare centre, and drive south for about 3 km. You will find signs for Cala or Torre Incina along the way.
- Customer reviews: 3.4 3.4 star (49 reviews)
- Type of coast: 30% sand - 70% low cliffs
- Services: no
- Facilities for the disabled: No easy access or services for disabled
- City hall: Polignano a mare
- Coordinates Lat-Long: 40.978364, 17.257882 (40° 58' 42''N 17° 15' 28''E)
Please try again alter
Tourist office of Polignano a mare
+39 080 4252336
Via Martini dei Dogali, 2
No email found