Orecchiette alla crudaiola
Typical Apulian cold dish ideal for summer hot days. It is very simple to prepare and very tasty thanks to the ricotta marzotica cheese, but also to the cherry tomatoes and basil, seasoned with extra virgin olive oil.
- 350 g orecchiette pasta
- 200 g cherry tomatoes
- 150 g ricotta marzotica cheese
- 10-15 leaves of basil
- 1 clove of garlic
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Wash cherry tomatoes, cut them into quarters and place them in a big bowl.
- Add salt, the whole clove of garlic, basil, plenty of olive oil and grated ricotta marzotica. Cover and leave in the fridge for a few hours.
- Cook orecchiette in salted water, drain al dente and add to the mixture.
- Add some olive oil, more marzotica ricotta cheese and basil.
- Mix well and serve.
Try again alter
Mediterranean cuisine. Recipes from Puglia
Simple, quick and healthy recipes from the Mediterranean cuisine of the Puglia region of Italy. All recipes with full screen photos to guide and facilitate each stage of the preparation. Buy now and by just updating the book get new added recipes for free.